- Prevention: 400 g per 1 ton of feed for 3 days.
- Treatment: 800 g per 1 ton of feed for 3-5 days.
- 12-15 g for 100 kg of fish weight in feed for 11 days.
- 200 g per m2 of water for 1 hour during 7 days.
This medicine is incompatible with Penicillin, Streptomycin, Neomycin, Bacitracin, Enrofloxacin, Polymyxin B and sodium bicarbonate. It generates a complex with the metal cations such as Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
- Broilers: 7 days before slaughtering.
- Layers: 7 days before beginning to lay.
- Aquatics: 3 weeks before supplying to the market.
Precautions: Use adequate Sodium Sulfate in feed to prevent effect of CHELATING AGENT like calcium ion.
Packing: 2.5 kg plastic bottles.