Bromhexine + Menthol 4% (Oral Solution)
Category: mucolytic, dilating of the respiratory tract.
Composition: Each 1 L contains 10 g of Bromhexine and 40 gr of menthol.
- Bromhexine: By diluting secretions of respiratory tract is caused to discharge secretions and improve disease quickly.
- Menthol: It has plant-based mucolytic properties and it is caused to further improve Oxygenation and reduce antipruritic in flock by discharging secretions of respiratory tract.
- Poultry: Chronic respiratory disease (C.R.D), infectious Bronchitis, Laryngotracheitis, infectious Coryza, Influenza.
- Turkey: Infectious Synovitis.
- Calve, Foal, Lamb and Kid: Pnuemonia, Bronchopneumonia, Rhinitis and Cough.
Dosage & Administration:
- Poultry & turkey: 1 L per 1000 L of drinking water, Daily .
- Calve & foal: 1-2 mL for every 10 kg of body weight, Daily.
- Lamb & kid: 0.2-0.4 mL for every 10 kg of body weight, Daily .
Duration of administration: In all above cases, it should be used for 3-5 days on the recommended dose in the drinking water.
Withdrawal time: 48 hours before slaughtering.
Storage: Keep it away from the sunlight and in a dry and cool place.
Precautions: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucus.
Packing: 1 L plastic bottles.